Announcement Time to part ways

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Diamond wrote:

Swink wrote:

AYE Clan the greatest. Remember 15 vs 30{ China } greatest pk for Clan.
      Had a handsome leader too
      and director. (Me)
      Not cute enough

Yeet wrote:

Swink wrote:

AYE Clan the greatest. Remember 15 vs 30{ China } greatest pk for Clan.
      Had a handsome leader too
      10 vs 40 dude
      o yea rofl good times
      Latest Vid

• :( i logged everyday killed 4k ppl and had fun doing so this was my first year jumping into private servers and this and epw stuck out to me i enjoyed it very much. sad to see the server go and hope to see it in the near future and also Im very proud of your accomplishment Striker AND FUCK ALL U BROKE ASSES THT TOOK YOUR MONEY BACK BITCHES
    • Nexus has been never #1, it has been always a sht server, people wasted so much money on it and has never received any serious support from developers in return. Massive amount of wipes, restarts made this server a perfect definition of a joke. Even PW Nova or PWS lasted longer and were more playable than Nexus, never really reached a level of lets say Epic (not even close to this).

You just showed how skill-less and clueless devs you were and that running a server is simply too big job for you, yet you were draining donations from the beginning.

I am glad you finally realized that you are not capable of managing the server even with quite low player database.

Nuff said.

Ta
    • Mamwszystko wrote:

Nexus has been never #1, it has been always a sht server, people wasted so much money on it and has never received any serious support from developers in return. Massive amount of wipes, restarts made this server a perfect definition of a joke. Even PW Nova or PWS lasted longer and were more playable than Nexus, never really reached a level of lets say Epic (not even close to this).

You just showed how skill-less and clueless devs you were and that running a server is simply too big job for you, yet you were draining donations from the beginning.

I am glad you finally realized that you are not capable of managing the server even with quite low player database.

Nuff said.

Ta
      Nexus started without donation, Nexus closed donations when crashes were uncontrollable, Nexus Lasted for 2 Years, Nexus was never draining money from players as it was strictly free to play, Nexus didn't wipe since October 27th and had only a minor rollback, Nexus was the only server that fixed the database corruption that happens on 1.5.3 and shared it with other devs including Abyss and Questers, Nexus was the only server that suffered from a layer 7 DDoS attack and got sued by Contabo.
      I hope it clarified few things
    • Rair wrote:

Seen this coming after noticing you didn't rly listen to players' suggestions - or maybe you did, but you've filtered it through biased GMs.

Good luck and bye.
      Nexus has always been for the players. Every suggestion was heard, but they weren't all implemented. For the past two weeks we were discussing implementing the latest suggestions of reverting back to the way we had gear, but then we were told that in two weeks, our time was up. Anyway, not every staff member agreed with the changes that did make it the the live server.
      :cutefox:
    • Mamwszystko wrote:

Nexus has been never #1, it has been always a sht server, people wasted so much money on it and has never received any serious support from developers in return. Massive amount of wipes, restarts made this server a perfect definition of a joke. Even PW Nova or PWS lasted longer and were more playable than Nexus, never really reached a level of lets say Epic (not even close to this).

Nuff said.

Ta
      The difference between us and the rest is we dont have shit tons of items in cash shop so we can easily purchase solutions and keep milking sheep. We figured out every single problem on our own to the point our options were limitless. We gained full control of everything, we defended attacks, we fixed and shared a critical exploit like striker said. But of course, a big amount of players didn't even bother with trying Nexus, well can't blame them for it's past but the past is the past.
      But anyways this has been a good experience and I hope we'll open up again later with more content.

P.S : there still isn't any wipe. WIPE WIPE WIPE an easy word to say. Have you checked? Perhaps.

will rise.